HOW DO YOU CONTACT US?
You can contact us by calling our friendly team members on 08 83449744, we are open:
Mon – Fri – 9:15am – 5pm and Saturday 9am-2pm
Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com
DO YOU HAVE A STORE?
Yes we have a retail outlet it is open M-F 9:15-5pm and Sat 9-2pm and is located at:
ARE ALL YOUR SWIMSUITS CHLORINE RESISTANT?
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY SWIMSUIT?
- Always hand rinse your swimwear in cold clean water after every use. Do not wash in a washing machine.
- Tog Wash is a recommended product to rinse in.
- Dry your swimwear in the shade as the damaging rays of the sun will deteriorate and fade the fabric quicker. Don’t leave your swimwear rolled in a wet towel all day.
- Avoid chlorinated water all together with non chlorine resistant items.
- Avoid excessive chlorine on all swimsuits as high degrees of any chemical will destroy the fabric, elastics and garment stitching.
- Do not use in spas.
- Sunscreens, perfume, deodorant, tanning products and excessive perspiration will stain your swimsuit and the oils can deteriorate your elastic.
- Rough surfaces cause snagging and wear-and-tear to your swimwear. Be careful of pool edges, seatbelts, pool toys and training aids
- Do not iron or tumble dry your swimwear.
WHAT SHIPPING METHODS DO YOU USE?
We post all our items using Australia post.
You can also choose to collect your item from instore at 128 Main North Road Prospect 5082.
We email you tracking information when item is posted that can be tracked at here.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
All items are shipped via Australia post. You will get a choice a the check out of what postage choice you prefer.
Free shipping is shipped via a red post bag
Red post bag 3-6 buiness days
Express bag 1-3 business days
All orders will get the tracking number emialed to them that can be tracked on the Australia Post website
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
On our website we accept credit card, paypal, AfterPay and bank transfer as methods of payments.
Please be aware that if using bank transfer items will not be shipped until the payment has cleared into our account.
MY ITEM DOESN'T FIT ME WHAT CAN I DO?
If you get your items and you would like to exchange that is fine we offer a 30day returns policy you can find our policy here
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ITEM IS FAULTY?
Jem Designs pride themselves on the great quality of the swimwear that they provide, but if for some reason you do have a fault ring and speak with our lovely sales assistants on 08 83449744 and they will talk you through what to do. In some cases the garment can be repaired and in others an exchange will be offered.
You can find our full returns policy here
ARE ALL OF YOUR ITEMS AUSTRALIAN MADE?
All of our own brand YES, we manufacture our own brand on the premises in Prospect, South Australia.
We do stock lots of other brands and althougfh we would love to only stock Australian made items alot of Australian companies have moved their manufacturing offshore.
Rival, Running Bare are Australian made brands that we stock. BLOCH have a lot of their products made here in Australia.
CAN I ORDER CUSTOM MADE ITEMS ONLINE?
Due to the ccomplicated nature of custom made items you are unable to order these online.
Please enquire us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08 83449744
DO YOU CUSTOM MAKE ITEMS?
As we are a small business we do not have minimum order quanitities so you are able to get swimwear, dancewear, uniforms etc made up to your requirements even if it is just for the 1 item.
We also make up wholesale for clubs and teams. Plus we can manufacture under your own label if required.