- Cotton Lycra Face Mask
- Covers nose and mouth to help stop you touching those areas when out in public and breathing on clients
- Made in cotton-based fabrics
- 3 Layers
- 3rd layer has an opening so filters/another layer may be added
- Can be made in other colours or purchased in bulk at a cheaper price by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CURVED – Same as the flesh in the main picture with a seam down the front.
GATHERED – Gathered at the sides, flat across the face. As shown on the child in the main picture.
- Sizes are Adults – Curved and gathered available in adjustable ear straps – measurements of curved are approx 36cm long(over curve)18.5cm
- Junior (8yrs+) approx 33.5Cm long/13.5cm deep
- kids (2-7 years) approx 28.5cm long/10.5cm deep
- Adults and Junior sizes are adjustable (TIE OFF AT EAR LOOP FOR THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOU)
- Wash in warm water and detergent, dry in shade. Wash before use
*These need to be washed after every public outing/between each client. All types of cloth masks do not stop airborne particles (refer to link below) but do help minimise spread especially if you are unwell by helping minimise germs going outwards and they do help you stop touching your face. They can’t be worn for extended periods of time and definitely not all day, they need to be treated like a disposable mask with bonus of washing/disinfecting and reusing so not only saving money in the long run but also it’s better for the environment.
** NO RETURNS ON FACE COVERS UNLESS FAULTY**